Beginners / Advanced Beginners
We use 2 lanes...
1 lane for Beginners and
1 lane for those slightly more advanced
Beginners - "Starting Line"
- If you cannot swim 25m without stopping
- If you can force 50m but not relaxed
- If you do not feel comfortable in the water
- If you cannot breathe easily when swimming
- if you cannot float in any position with ease
Advanced Beginners - "Step It Up"
- Up to 100m non stop freestyle but no further
- If your form breaks down quickly after this
- If you still havent fully mastered breathing
- Still need work on your body position
Time & Dates
- Time : 6.00 to 6.50am
- Days : Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Dates 8-week Planning Blocks
- Pool : Small 15m pool at Tepid Baths
- Temp : Pool is 31 degrees
The program is focussed on fundamentals that allow you to relax in water...
a) Learning to Balance (float) on both your front, back, and also Sides
b) Learning to Exhale fully, then Inhale without urgency
c) Correct kicking technique while building leg strength
d) Long, relaxed, efficient stroking movements
e) Adding Intervals for repetition of skills
f) Adding others strokes eventually
Booking & Entering
Block of 8 Weeks (consecutive)...
- 1x session per week (over the 8 weeks) : $120
- 2x sessions per week (over 8 weeks) : $200