There is an accepted code of conduct by which everyone will both benefit from, and enjoy their swimming. So please ensure you have read and agree to abide by these lane swimming guidelines below...
1. Punctuality - if late, always slot into the same point of the swim set that everyone else is at
2. Spacing - always leave 5secs behind the swimmer in front of you (off the wall-clock!)
3. Proximity - do not tap toes (either pass or stay where you are and just lengthen your stroke)
4. Passing - if needed, either use the middle to pass (but be courteous) or wait until a rep has finished then go in front
5. Right of Way - anyone who is still swimming has right of way over anyone stopped at the end
6. Stopping - when stopping at the end of the wall, please leave room for others behind you
7. Stopping - never stop on the "T" at the end. Instead, either go left or right so it leaves the T for others to turn on
8. Turning - always to turn or tumble slightly to the right of the "T" or at worst on the "T"
9. Getting Out - if getting out early, tell the others behind you 1 rep before stopping